Wowapp is used by millions to Earn, Share and Do Good. Most of our products are ad supported and traffic and impressions increase daily. This position is key to the day to day running of the ad operations at wowapp. The position requires a team player who works well in a fast-paced technology-oriented team. The team member would own the ad operations of wowapp and drive the direction of adverting in the eco system.
The Advertising Operations Specialist is part of Wowapp team, whose primary responsibilities include the management, optimization and analysis of all ads throughout the WowApp platform. The Ad Ops Specialist will focus their attention on a number of strategic ongoing relationships. The Ad Ops specialist will also coordinate the development of improvements to existing systems in conjunction with the Account Management and Development teams. The ideal candidate should be an enthusiastic and flexible team player, with a strong analytical and creative mind that thrives in a fast paced startup environment. The Ad Ops department has a very integrated role and inter-company communication is highly important.
• QA, Monitor and Optimize Ads campaigns to ensure the highest possible metrics while pacing campaigns accordingly.
• Consult with the other team members to ensure the success of all campaigns and the satisfaction of the client.
• Work with product development team to create, flesh out and test new and existing product developments.
• Provide end of campaign reports to Accounting and performance metric reports for Upper Management on the success of campaigns.
• Analyze data across campaigns to determine best practices and disseminate this information to the rest of the team.
• Demonstrate a multi-tasking ability and keep track of all the different providers and projects.
• Excellent understanding of advertising on the Web and Mobile
• Creative and ability to innovate and think outside the box
• Excellent knowledge of guidelines and IAB guidelines
• Excellent knowledge of ad servers and ad providers (DFP, Mopub)
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Existing relationships with ad providers.
• Degree or qualification associated with ad operations
• 3 years’ experience working in a similar job
• Proficient in MS office suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
Very attractive compensation package
Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)
Refer a friend
Apply with resume