The Executive Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities by supporting the President. He/ She will act as a point of reference with both internal and external parties, whilst seeing to the overall day to day duties to ensure the smooth running of the office, organising and preparing all necessary materials, maintaining all office systems, including data management and filing. Furthermore, you will also be required to handle diary management and necessary travel arrangements and other ad hoc projects as may be required. You role will also include preparation of board meeting packs; keeping of board minutes; attending meetings with the President if and when necessary and also being present on his behalf should the need arise.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in supporting VP level executives.
• University degree preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Computer Skills: Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external business partners.
• Flexibility, reactiveness, resourcefulness, and efficiency, with a high level of professionalism.
• Problem-solving ability.
• Strong decision-making capability.
• A calm demeanor under pressure.
• A willingness to be a highly-resourceful team-player.
• An ability to work extremely effective independently.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• An ability to be adaptable and handle competing demands, while also demonstrating the highest level of customer/client service and responsiveness.
• An ability to solve complex problems under pressure.
• An ability to have fun and get along well with others.
• A friendly and courteous demeanors.
• Positive, professional and enthusiastic.
• Assertive, proactive, people oriented.
• Strong work ethic, an outgoing and engaging personality
• Available to work overtime on occasionally.
• Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for the President, including (but not limited to): Managing extremely active professional and personal calendars; booking appointments; preparing confidential correspondence.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures that the President’s schedule is adhered to.
• Communicates directly with—and on behalf of—the President, as well as with a wide variety of high-level industry and professional contacts.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. May suggest an appropriate course of action or response.
• Demonstrates good judgment about what to handle independently and when to ask for input/direction.
• Works closely with the other Executive Assistants, ensuring alignment between Executives on scheduling and other projects.
• Interacts with all departments across the organization, providing a bridge between others for communication.
• Works closely and effectively with the executives to keep them well- informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Has a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeps the President updated.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs with great judgment, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Coordination cross-department projects with business understanding.
• Maintain calendars with ability to prioritize and coordinate meeting logistics.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
Refer a friend
Apply with resume