We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our business units. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
• Providing feedback and coaching at the management and employee levels, and monitoring the “pulse” of the organization, to quickly identify and troubleshoot problems and recommend appropriate solutions
• Prioritizing and executing on a variety of HR supporting tasks, including: annual review processes, hiring, on-boarding and exits, training, survey design and analysis, compiling data and metrics, preparing reports and analyses, writing employee communications, providing clear policy guidance to employees and leading and managing various people programs
• Working with the recruiting team, HR and managers to ensure a great candidate experience, including coordinating and managing on-site visits, managing internal promotion.
• Participating in various projects and initiatives.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
• The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
• A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the motivation of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Coaching and mentoring at management level
• Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
• Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• For us, key strengths are recognized as – flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
• The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
• A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
• Strong internal and external customer service focus
• The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
• Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
• Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and at least 5 years of work experience in an HR Generalist/Business Partner role that included performance and change management, employee communications and using data effectively
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and influencing skills
• Passion for innovative HR solutions and creating a positive work environment, and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including solid analytical skills and ability and proven experience using and presenting data to make decisions
• Fluent in English
• Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results, exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees at all levels
• A curious, self-directed approach to learning
• Ability to lead projects, define goals, set milestones and follow through on deliverables
• Intermediate level experience with Word and Excel, including but not limited to charts, pivots and filters
• Organized, resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor.
What do we offer?
• A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
• The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
• An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, gym& massage.
Refer a friend
Apply with resume