• Oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented and organizational skills
• Thorough understanding of any financial aspects involved in the interconnectivity process
• Proficiency in using MS Outlook and MS Excel, MS Access/SQL basics
• Experience in financial field : 6 months
• Experience in using Microsoft Office application : 1 -2 years
• Available in working in the afternoon shift 12.00 – 21.00
• College/University Graduate
• Validates/Sends invoices.
• Ensures support for finance team
• Issue disputes to providers
• Maintains wholesale customer accounts and reconciles carrier vendor bills:
• Prepares, analyzes and reconciles invoices for carrier wholesale/US distribution division; resolving credit note request
• Checks billing reports; follows up with Sales and Routing departments on code breakouts issues, traffic- hung calls and other billing issues
• Posts invoices in Accounting system; email invoices out
• Analyzes, reconciles and approves weekly bills from carriers.
• Follows-up with Carriers on delays / missing invoices, data records, balances, payments, offsets.
• Fills in Dispute forms for rate / code / minutes issues; follows up on Code/rate/minutes Update issues, quality issues – Rates & Routing.
• Follows up on dispute resolution, is responsible for the status of pending credit requests.
• Monitors vendors on prepayment terms and fills out Prepayment Daily Monitoring Report
Check us online on:
Refer a friend
Apply with resume