Analyze and reconcile financial data for providing the best business solutions for various processes and follow and monitor the accounting and finance departments’ policies and procedures
• Support the business decision makers by developing, implementing and follow-up the appropriate business models, monitoring and analysis
• Cost-Benefit management: Cost- Revenue Analysis
• Assure internal control requirements
You are responsible for:
Revenue and COGS overview
• Preparation and Analysis of Month-End Company Revenue, Cost of Sales and Direct Expense Accruals.
• Understanding and Maintaining Control over Drivers and Components of Variable Costs of Sale.
• Understanding and reviewing drivers and components of direct O/H expenditures
Monthly financial reporting and analysis
• Performing month-end analysis of Company consolidated gross margin per business unit
• Involved in monthly reconciliation of all inbound and outbound minutes billed by and to Company and also various products of the company
• Preforming reconciliations for month end purposes based on supporting documents and assessing their correctness
• Following the month end closing process together with accounting team and reviewing collection functions outcome for risk minimization.
• Reviewing reconciliation and offering support for identifying and preparing proposals for corrective measures in case of errors and/or deviations from appropriate accounting treatment.
• Prepare and book eliminations for inter-companies movements and balances
• Other projects upon management request
In return, we offer…
• Welcome gift
• Very attractive compensation package with clear progression
• Massage program
• Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)
Refer a friend
Apply with resume