– University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy, student or graduate;
– Basic telecommunication knowledge would represent an advantage;
– Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
– Analytic, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities;
– Strong personality with excellent communication skills;
– Dynamic, entrepreneurial and creative;
– Loyal, trustworthy and hard working.
– Troubleshoots the issues reported by the Nobel customers/other companies;
– Appropriate escalation of NOC tickets (following escalation procedures);
– Maintains a high quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
– Responsible for the daily completion of NOC trouble tickets’ in their appropriate time and manner;
– Be involved in developing procedures for all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
– Provides activity reports to superiors.
– Opportunity to grow with the company;
– 30 vacation days per year;
– Transportation after 22:30;
– Meal Tickets.
…Are you looking for great start in your career?
…Do you like to resolve technical problems?
…Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
Refer a friend
Apply with resume