- Provides phone and e-mail support to existing and potential customers;
- Identifies and resolves technical issues pertaining to the NobelBiz applications;
- Creates documentation for every technical issue;
- Provides support to customers during the initial setup phase of the application;
- Offers training to customers with regards to the proper usage of the applications;
- Tests the applications and documents the issues so they can be corrected by the Software Department;
- Resolves the tasks in an timely manner;
- Builds and preserves the relationship with the NobelBiz customers in an efficient manner;
- Creates and maintains the customer setup;
- Minimum 1 year experience within a software/IT/technical support environment;
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Good understanding of technical processes;
- Very good command of English;
- Analytical abilities;
- Positive approach with a high impact on the morale of the team;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Capacity to work under pressure;
- Detail focused;
- Ability to identify key problems and establish priorities;
- A very high sense of urgency;
- University degree or undergraduate (Technical)
- Customer service/client service experience is a plus.
- Strong personality with very good communication skills;
- Experience with SQL/MySQL Data bases and/or Linux based applications is a plus;
- Dynamic and creative;
- Loyal, trustworthy, determined and hard-working;
- Objective, self-motivated and self-critical in a positive manner;
- Open-minded and problem-solving approach.
Join us for Support Engineer!
– Very attractive compensation package with clear progression;
– Free transportation between 22:30 to 05:30;
– Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers;
– Fun activities at work (parties, workshops and more).