We are looking for a passionate Backend QA Automation Engineer to join our Software team and contribute to building the next generation of social media communication applications with exciting new features.
• Strong communication skills and good English are mandatory – they will work with a mostly remote and English-speaking team.
• The candidate must be self-motivating and a self-starter, should have the desire to learn more about the stack and new programing paradigms.
• The role requires an amount of context switching between personal tasks and/or responding to enquiries coming from various stakeholders about issues, bugs or how the general stack functions, offering solutions to various problems.
• The candidate should have the ability to understand code written in other languages at a minimum – Ruby is necessary to be of assistance to the Automation team as a Technical Lead, with advice or help in debugging; Java knowledge is also needed because the legacy Backend.
• Automation Framework is written using it.
• Familiarity with Cucumber and writing scenarios in BDD would be nice to have – this item is not mandatory if the candidate has strong coding skills and a REST API testing background.
Must have skills
• REST API testing
• Previous mobile QA experience
• Previous Automation experience
• Jenkins CI
• Windows OS
• UNIX CLI
Nice to have
• Java programming
• Ruby scripting
• Python Scripting
• JMeter testing
• Mobile automated framework experience (Appium, Calabash)
• Squish experience
• Working with a Jabber/XMPP client
• Elastic Search queries
• Cassandra DB
• Design and implement tests in a node.js cucumber harnessed REST API automated test framework;
• Checking API and client automation test results and investigating apparent issues, as well as documenting those issues in Jira;
• Manually testing client application on a necessity basis;
• Designing and running performance tests using JMeter;
• Building utility scripts that interface with the backend stack to either provide reports or make synthetic changes for customizing the test environment;
• Writing documentation for the created utility scripts and any new tools created;
• Supporting the rest of the automation team when they encounter technical issues;
• Synchronizing the feature QA team with Backend dev to quicker investigate various issues/bugs;
• Ensuring the Backend Automation Jenkins instance is running the tests within parameters.
We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of the above, and we know the modern development landscape changes quickly. Most importantly, you should be eager to learn and appreciate being challenged.
• Working with the best lead engineers in the market and outstanding colleagues
• Making use of the most modern technologies
• Great compensation and more based on knowledge and experience.
• Comprehensive benefits and perks package
• Generous PTO policy & paid holidays.
Recomandă unui prieten