We are looking for a great Billing Specialist to join our talented team! Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset.
Our new colleague will ensure timely and accurate billing for our business divisions. High attention to detail is a must in reviewing the services we provide.
By joining our team as Billing Specialist, you will:
• Maintain wholesale customer accounts and reconcile carrier vendor bills
• Prepare, analyze and reconcile invoices for carrier wholesale/US distribution division; resolving credit note request
• Check billing reports; follow up with Sales and Routing departments on code breakouts issues, traffic- hung calls and other billing issues
• Post invoices in Accounting system; email invoices out
• Analyze, reconcile and approve weekly bills from carriers
• Follow-up with Carriers on delays / missing invoices, data records, balances, payments, offsets
• Fill in Dispute forms for rate / code / minutes issues; follow up on Code/rate/minutes update issues, quality issues – Rates & Routing.
• Follow up on dispute resolution, be responsible for the status of pending credit requests
• Monitor vendors on prepayment terms and fill out Prepayment Daily Monitoring Report
What we would like you to have:
• Good oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented and organizational skills
• Thorough understanding of any financial aspects involved in the interconnectivity process
• Very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
• Proficiency in English
• Proficiency in using MS Outlook and MS Excel, MS Access/SQL basics
• College/University diploma
• Minimum experience in financial field : 1 year
• Experience in using Microsoft Office application : 1 -2 years
• Availability for working in the afternoon shift 11.00 – 20.00
• Join us and grow In a Company of Friends!
• Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
• Meet & greet your new colleagues and buddy while taking part of the induction program
• Dive right into our training program and quickly start developing an understanding of our company’s systems and work procedures
• Enjoy a steep learning curve and flexible working hours
• Additional perks as part of our culture: diverse Fun at Work activities every month, including FIFA Championship, Improve Shows and Celebrations
• Days off for CSR and volunteering activities
• Compensation package that rewards great performance
• Office location in Romania, Bucharest City Center
Recomandă unui prieten