As a Java Back-End Developer you will be involved in a number of activities, such as developing REST APIs backed; scaling the system; sending and processing messages through JMS messaging; implementing and fine tuning reportsYou will be carrying out a number of experiments, investigating system behavior, studying new technologies and exploring data. Working as a part of an agile team, you will be taking active part in evolving the development process through retrospectives.
What we require:
- At least 5 years of professional Java software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java/JEE language and core libraries: JDBC, XML, SOAP, JMS, JSP, RMI
- Strong knowledge of SQL database (PostgreSQL).
- Strong experience with the N tier high volume transaction systems.
- Hand on experience with Spring & Hibernate frameworks.
- Good understanding and interest in functional programming
- Experience with designing and building robust REST APIs and integrating third-party APIs
- Great agile and team-player skills
- Experience with automated and manual refactoring
- Advanced Linux shell skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with microservices and continuous delivery is a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL (Apache HBase/ Hadoop)
- VCS principles and utilization (Git, Jenkins, Maven, etc)
Java Back-End Developer
- Working with the best lead engineers in the market
- Opportunities for career development
- Above average compensation and more based on knowledge and experience