Your Key: Offering Customer Service Excellence by serving all our customers proactively.
Your Role: Providing first level support through all communication channels, handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Department objectives.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing product information and usability assistance based on Request Fulfillment;
• Continuously promoting services and product features and sustaining ongoing promotions in line with customer’s needs;
• Assisting customers with order initiation and fulfillment (including uncharged & unapproved)
• Analyzing all incoming automated or system generated alerts, and taking appropriate actions in accordance with the Event Management Process
• Appropriately categorize, prioritize, troubleshoot, diagnose and escalate incidents, service requests or events, based on Incident Management Process. Function as primary point of contact for incidents reported by customers;
• Identify and appropriately provide 1st level complaint analysis and troubleshooting, in line with the Complaint Management Process;
• Maintain vigilance upon all customer interactions in order to identify and escalate in a timely manner all fraudulent or abusive attempts, in line with the Fraud Management Process (1st Level Fraud prevention).
Other specific projects & tasks:
• Testing operational systems & applications when needed (Websites, Apps, Service Systems);
• Liaising with all relevant Business Units or Departments in order to ensure efficient communication related to the relevant support processes;
What you need to bring with you:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
• Proficient in English;
• Proactive attitude;
• Customer oriented;
• Problem Solving;
• PC literate.
Very good internet connection
PC/ laptop and headsets
Refer a friend
Apply with resume