…Are you looking for great start in your career?
…Do you like to resolve technical problems?
…Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
Grow In The Company Of Friends!
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding.
• Good English skills
• Commitment to work in shifts
• Ability to work under pressure
• Follow leadership and meet set deadlines
• Collaborate with colleagues to meet team objectives
• Demonstrate flexibility and accept constructive feedback in order to improve performance
• Demonstrate attention to details
• Ability to follow-up on tasks until reaching a resolution while keeping affected parties in synch
• Open trouble tickets with issuing providers
• Perform follow-up with provider counterpart on existing trouble tickets
• Perform manual testing of providers routes to validate issue resolution
• Perform manual testing of providers routes to validate product quality
• Monitor standard alerts for carrier capacity and escalate potential issues
• Monitor standard alerts for short duration calls and escalate potential issues
• International company with international mindset
• Unique team spirit and informal work environment
• Training opportunities and career growth program
• Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
• Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month.
Refer a friend
Apply with resume