Want to be a hero?
Join the #1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that.
What the mind can believe we can achieve! We are driven by our values and one of #Nobel values teaches us that together we can achieve greatness.
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning or remote working. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding.
…Are you looking for a great start in your career?
…Do you like to resolve technical problems?
…Are you looking for THE place to start your career AND make friends & have fun?
We are seeking an energetic analytical techy to work full-time in our Bucharest office as a Junior NOC Operator. This is a junior open role, so previous experience is not mandatory, but the qualified candidate should have good technical and analytical skills and excellent non-technical communication skills, both in written and oral formats.
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding
What you’ll bring with you:
• University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy, student or graduate;
• Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
• Ability to follow-up on tasks until reaching a resolution while keeping affected parties in synch
• Demonstrate attention to details
• Analytical, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities;
• Strong personality with excellent communication skills;
• Loyal, trustworthy and hardworking;
• Collaborate with colleagues to meet team objectives
• Availability to work in shifts
What you’ll do:
• Understаnding company products, Routing KPIs, intеrnаl systems and links with sеrvicеd dеpаrtments
• Troubleshoot the issuеs reported by the Nobel customers/other companiеs;
• Equipmеnt monitoring аnd escаlation to the appropriаte support department, hierarchically
• Servicing Retail and Carrier departments in meeting the SLAs based on established product KPIs (adjusting route quality and cost to the desired standards, matching agreed response times)
• Responsible to maintain a high-quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
• Be involved in developing procedures for all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
• Opening / Solving / Following-up on Inbound/Outbound trouble tickets resulted from the daily Carrier business
• Accommodating carrier capacity requests in collaboration with Switching
• Providing backup on Inbound/Outbound pricelists for the daily Carrier business
Refer a friend
Apply with resume