Want to be a hero?
- Join the #1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that.
What the mind can believe we can achieve! We are driven by our values and one of #Nobel values teaches us that together we can achieve greatness.
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding.
• Take an active part in the lead and development of the architecture of the application
and the iOS platform as whole
• Design and develop new features for WowApp
• Maintain and Fix bugs in the new versions of WowApp
• Maintain best practices when writing code in terms of style and quality
• Perform code review on the work done by team members.
• Work in a manner conducive to Agile Software Development
• Be up to date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the iOS community and apply them to the benefit of the product.
• Professional experience with Objective-C and Swift;
• 5+ years’ experience with using C++ from Objective-C would be considered a plus (Objective-C++);
• Professional experience using iOS SDK. Technologies or frameworks;
• UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, AVFoundation, push notifications. CallKit would be considered a plus;
• Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns;
• Excellent knowledge of architectural design patters like MVC, MVVM, composition;
• Strong experience in developing multi-threaded, client-server applications;
• Ability to improve performance via profiling guided optimization;
• Strong preference to write clean, modular, testable code;
• Experience with source control (GIT), CI (jenkins), dependency management;
(cocoapods, carthage), scripting (bash, ruby).
Refer a friend
Apply with resume